1. NATURE OF SITE: This website makes information available to the public for informational purposes only. The materials on this site are not intended to constitute advertising, solicitation or legal advice.
2. NO LEGAL ADVICE: This website is not intended to be used as a substitute for specific legal or other advice, nor should you consider it as such. You should not act (or refrain from acting) based upon information in this site without obtaining professional advice regarding your particular facts and circumstances.
3. EMAIL COMMUNICATION: Your use of the email function on this website's CONTACT page is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Email transmission over the Internet may not be a secure communication method; therefore, you should not include any confidential or sensitive information in your message.
4. WEBSITE COPYRIGHT: This website is protected by copyright pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. The contents of the site are only for your personal, informational and noncommercial use. All materials contained on the Site are protected by copyright and are owned or controlled by us or by third parties from whom we have obtained the proper licenses to use the materials. No portion of this website may be copied or linked to without our written consent.
4. NO REPRESENTATION: No representation is made that the quality of any legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
5. CONTACT INFORMATION: Communications concerning this website should be directed to Vincent Peppe at 4976 Darlington Drive, Nashville, TN 37211, email@example.com.